Our clients are our first priority.
We are here to maximize your mobility and healthcare potential. We can guide you and your family to make informed decisions regarding your current and future needs.
At Comfort Mobility Inc., it is our mission to treat everyone with the utmost courtesy and respect.
Our clients are like family.
job opportunity in Windsor
Front Store Customer Service Representative/Sales Administrator
14 month contract position – full time
We are seeking a Front Store Customer Service Representative/Sales Administrator to join our team!
You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product, pricing and service information.
• Handle customer inquiries by telephone or in-store
• Provide information about the products and services
• Manage rentals and existing client relationships for a variety of customer medical devices
• Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
• Document and update customer records based on interactions
• Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
• Ability to handle and process payments - cash, cheque, debit and credit card payments
• Previous experience in customer service, sales, and medical/home healthcare products preferred
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Ability to prioritize, multitask and work in a fast paced environment
• Comfort in recommending and demonstrating Home Healthcare equipment and Aids for Daily Living
• Positive, professional and patient demeanor
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent computer skills - Word, Excel, Outlook
• Previous experience in the home healthcare industry and medical terminology an asset
• Knowledge of funding programs including Assistive Devices Program, GreenShield and Blue Cross.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday from 9:00 - 4:00 and initially will be a 14 month contract position. If you are enthusiastic about working on a winning team and meet the skill requirements, please send us your resume and salary expectations.
We appreciate all submission however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mobility Sales Consultant
We are always looking for dynamic, motivated team players.
Comfort Mobility Inc. is not looking to just hire new employees, but to attract talented people with a desire to forge a career in a growing industry where care, creativity and attention to detail is the name of the game.
If you possess any of or a combination of the following skills we want to hear from you.
Relative office experience
A degree in Kinesiology, Nursing, or Occupational Therapy
A flair for mechanical & electronics
Are a dynamic problem solver or
If you currently have experience within the industry and are just looking for a change
A relaxed and very motivated team with focus on education and knowledge gained in an ever changing industry through hands-on experience. See why Comfort Mobility stands out from the rest!
If you are interested in this position, please fill out our Contact Form at the bottom of the page